What will your puppy learn?
This group course gives you an introduction to puppy training in a friendly atmosphere. The syllabus is designed to help you guide your puppy from easy to more complex exercises, building on your puppy’s understanding each week. At the end of the 6 week course you will have a solid foundation for your relationship together. The course is equivalent to the Kennel Club’s Foundation Certificate and the syllabus includes:
- Positions: Sit, Down, Stand, Wait.
- Recall – come when called
- Loose lead walking
- The Vet Visit Game!
- ‘Leave’ an object when asked
- Ouch! Stop play-biting
- Polite greetings – paws on floor.
- The “Go Say Hi” game.
- Canine Enrichment & Brain Games
NB: Your puppy must be fully vaccinated to attend the group course.
- £90 – Training Course only
- £140 – Puppy Home Visit – WeekDAY – & Training Course. Includes 1hr private training session at your home (or a park-walk) on a weekday plus 6 week group training course.*
- £150 – Extended Puppy Home Visit – WeekDAY – & Training course. Includes 75min private training session at your home (or park walk) on a weekend, plus 6 week group training course. Our bestseller!*
- £150 – Puppy Home Visit – WeekEND – & Training course. Includes 1hr private training session at your home (or park walk) on a weekend, plus 6 week group training course.*
- £160 – Extended Puppy Home Visit – WeekEND – & Training course. Includes 75min private training session at your home (or park walk) on a weekend, plus 6 week group training course. Our bestseller!*
*Home visit price for Cheltenham. Locations beyond this are possible but will incur an additional ‘time & travel’ charge of approx £10.
Where & When:
St Margaret’s Hall, Coniston Road, Hatherley, Cheltenham GL51 3NU
- Sundays @ 9.30am (till 10.30am)
- Sundays @ 10.40am (till 11.40am)
- Fridays @ 12noon (till 1pm);
- Fridays @ 1.10pm (till 2.10pm)
Crippetts Barn, Crippetts Lane, Leckhampton, Cheltenham GL51 4XT
- Saturdays @ 9.30am (till 10.30am)
- Saturdays @ 10.40am (till 11.40am)
Sunday classes are taught by Joy Knowles – Founder of Joyful Dogs. And, Friday & Saturday classes are taught by Helen Baker; Both are Positive Reinforcement Dog Trainers. The classes have a maximum of 6 puppies; each course comprises 6 x 1 hour lessons. Your puppy will receive a certificate and rosette on completion!
Click here for Registration Form. On receiving your form, we’ll email you with booking/payment details. If you haven’t heard back in 48hrs, please check your ‘junk’ folder – it may be lurking there! Or better still call us 07717 89 44 14.