What can your puppy learn?
- “Puppy Push-ups” – a fun way to teach your pup how to ‘sit’, ‘down’ and ‘stand’ on cue
- How to say ‘please’
- Walking nicely on a loose lead with focus and ‘connection’
- Greeting people politely (no jumping!)
- Reliable recall: how to use games to ensure your pup races towards you when you call/whistle
- How to settle
- How to ‘leave’ certain objects
- Playing politely – giving up toys/games on cue (‘drop’)
- Being comfortable being handled (for the vet or grooming)
- Accepting people near the food bowl
- Sociability – being comfortable with people, children, other dogs
Your well trained puppy is a pleasure to have around!
Your puppy will understand what’s expected of him or her and makes the ‘right’ choice; whether that’s coming when you call, or greeting guests politely. And, you’ll learn how to ‘talk dog’! Which means you can give your puppy clear, consistent messages and enjoy the best possible relationship together.
- Single 1 hr training session – £40
- Package of 4 x 1 hr training sessions – £150 (saving of £10)
- Package of 6 x 1 hr training sessions – £225 (saving of £15)
- Package of 8 x 1 hr training sessions – £300 (saving of £20)
Prices are based on a travel distance of under 10 miles from Tivoli, Cheltenham GL50 2UQ. Additional miles charged at 45p per mile.
Please click here for the online Consultation form. Once I receive your form, I’ll be in touch to discuss your requirements. If you haven’t had a reply within 24hrs please check your ‘junk’ folder or call 07717 89 44 14.