One-to-one puppy training (private puppy training) sessions are tailored precisely to your puppy’s needs and those of your household and lifestyle. We can train in ‘real life’ situations eg at your home or even on a country walk. So, if you’d like to teach your puppy recall at the park – we can. If you’d like to train your puppy to greet visitors politely – we can. We can even teach your puppy how to ‘settle’ at the pub?!
Puppy training in ‘real life‘ situations …It’s like having a private tutor: Better results. Faster.
Puppy Training Issues
We can with all sorts of puppy training problems including…
- Socialization – with dogs, people, joggers, bikes, traffic, livestock etc
- Toilet Training
- Listen To Me: Focus amid distractions
- How to introduce: harness, collar and lead … calmly.
- Recall – voice or whistle – to reliably ‘come when called’
- Loose lead walking – no pulling.
- Stop jumping up! Greeting people or dogs politely
- How to ‘Leave’ objects
- Play nicely – teaching Fetch, Drop, Swap.
- Vet etiquette
- Resource Guarding – how to prevent it.
- Separation Anxiety – learning to be happy home alone.
- You understand how to give your puppy clear, consistent information;
- Your puppy understands what’s expected, so makes the ‘right’ choices;
- Your well-trained puppy is a joy to be around!
- £50 (up to 60 mins)
- £60 (up to 75 mins, weekdays)
- £60 (up to 60 mins, weekend rate)
NB: Prices are based on locations within 5 miles of Cheltenham. Locations beyond this are possible but will incur an additional ‘time & travel’ charge.
How To Book One to One Puppy Training:
First things first, please complete this Consultation Form. Once we have your form, we’ll contact you with dates & times so you can choose your training appointments. If you haven’t heard from us within 48hrs please check your ‘Junk’ or call 07717 89 44 14. We look forward to working with you!