One-to-one puppy training means sessions are tailored precisely to your puppy’s needs and those of your household and lifestyle. We can train in ‘real life’ situations like your home or even on a country walk. So, if you’d like to teach your puppy recall at the park – we can. If you’d like to train your puppy to greet guests politely – we can. We can even teach your puppy how to ‘settle’ at the pub?!
Puppy training in ‘real life‘ situations …It’s like having a private tutor: Better results. Faster.
Puppy Training Issues
We can with all sorts of puppy training problems including…
- Socialization – with dogs, people, joggers, bikes, traffic, livestock etc
- Toilet Training.
- Focus – amid distractions
- Putting on harness, collar, lead, calmly.
- Recall – voice or whistle for a super snappy response!
- Loose lead walking – no pulling.
- Greeting people or dogs politely (no jumping!)
- How to ‘Leave’ objects
- Play nicely – teaching Fetch, Drop, Swap.
- The Vet Game! Comfortable with handling (for Vet or grooming)
- Resource Guarding – how to prevent it.
- Separation Anxiety – learning to be happy home alone.
- You understand how to give your puppy clear, consistent information;
- Your puppy understands what’s expected, so makes the ‘right’ choices;
- Your well-trained puppy is a joy to be around!
- £50 (up to 60 mins)
- £60 (up to 75 mins, weekdays)
- £60 (up to 60 mins, weekend rate)
Prices based on a travel distance within 4 miles of GL53 0DW. Additional miles charged at 50p/mile + time-charge.
Book Your Training Sessions!
First things first, please complete this Consultation Form. Once we have your form, we’ll contact you with dates & times so you can choose your training appointments. If you haven’t heard from us within 48hrs please check your ‘Junk’ or call 07717 89 44 14. We look forward to working with you!