What can your puppy learn?
Common puppy training topics include but are not limited to:
- Toilet Training
- Focus – how to listen to you
- Getting harness, collar, lead on calmly.
- Recall – voice or whistle training so your pup races to you when you ask.
- Loose lead walking
- Greeting people or dogs politely (no jumping!)
- Calm amid distractions – joggers, bikes, livestock.
- How to ‘Leave’ objects
- Playing nicely – teaching Fetch and Drop
- Comfortable with handling (for Vet or grooming)
- Resource Guarding
- Socialization – people, children, dogs, other animals
- Separation Anxiety – learning to be happy home alone
Your well trained puppy is a joy to be around!
Your puppy will understand what’s expected of him or her and make the ‘right’ choice; whether that’s coming when you call, or walking nicely on lead. And, you’ll learn how to ‘talk dog’! Which means you can give your puppy clear, consistent messages and enjoy the best possible relationship together. Please note that Joyful Dogs only use positive reinforcement training techniques.
- £50 (up to 60 mins)
- £60 (up to 75 mins, weekdays)
- £60 (up to 60 mins, weekend rate)
Prices based on a travel distance within 4 miles of GL50 2UQ. Additional miles charged at 50p per mile plus time-charge.
Consultation Form & How To Book:
Please click here for the online Consultation form. Once I receive your form, I’ll be in touch to discuss your requirements. If you haven’t had a reply within 24hrs please check your ‘junk’ folder or call 07717 89 44 14.