What can your puppy learn?
Common puppy training topics include but are not limited to:
- Toilet Training
- Recall – get your puppy racing towards you when you call/whistle
- Focus – how to listen to you
- “Puppy Push-ups” – a fun way to teach ‘sit’, ‘down’ and ‘stand’
- Loose lead walking
- Greeting people politely (no jumping!)
- Being calm amid distractions – how to ‘Settle’ and ‘Wait’
- How to ‘Leave’ certain objects
- Playing politely – giving up toys/games on cue (‘drop’)
- Being comfortable being handled (for the vet or grooming)
- Accepting people near the food bowl
- Sociability – being comfortable with people, children, other dogs
Your well trained puppy is a pleasure to have around!
Your puppy will understand what’s expected of him or her and makes the ‘right’ choice; whether that’s coming when you call, or walking nicely on lead. And, you’ll learn how to ‘talk dog’! Which means you can give your puppy clear, consistent messages and enjoy the best possible relationship together. Please note that Joyful Dogs only use positive reinforcement training techniques.
Weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Initial training session – £60 (up to 75 mins)
- Subsequent training sessions – £50 (up to 60 mins)
- £60 – (up to 60 mins)
Prices based on a travel distance within 8 miles of GL50 2UQ. Additional miles charged at 50p per mile plus time-charge.
Please click here for the online Consultation form. Once I receive your form, I’ll be in touch to discuss your requirements. If you haven’t had a reply within 24hrs please check your ‘junk’ folder or call 07717 89 44 14.