Key benefits of 1:1 sessions?
We train in ‘real life‘ situations;eg at your home, a local park or even a country walk.
Each session tailored to your puppy’s needs – it’s like having a Private Tutor! You enjoy better results, faster.
Common puppy training topics include but are not limited to:
- Socialization – with dogs, people, joggers, bikes, traffic, livestock etc
- Toilet Training.
- Focus – amid distractions
- Putting on harness, collar, lead, calmly.
- Recall – voice or whistle for a super snappy response!
- Loose lead walking – no pulling.
- Greeting people or dogs politely (no jumping!)
- How to ‘Leave’ objects
- Play nicely – teaching Fetch, Drop, Swap.
- The Vet Game! Comfortable with handling (for Vet or grooming)
- Resource Guarding – how to prevent it.
- Separation Anxiety – learning to be happy home alone.
Your well trained puppy is a joy to be around!
Your puppy will understand what’s expected of him or her and make the ‘right’ choice; whether that’s coming when you call, ‘leaving that thing’ alone or walking nicely on lead. And, you’ll learn how to ‘talk dog’! Which means you can give your puppy clear, consistent messages and enjoy the best possible relationship together. Please note that Joyful Dogs only use positive reinforcement training techniques.
- £50 (up to 60 mins)
- £60 (up to 75 mins, weekdays)
- £60 (up to 60 mins, weekend rate)
Prices based on a travel distance within 4 miles of GL50 2UQ. Additional miles charged at 50p per mile plus time-charge.
Consultation Form & How To Book:
Please click here for the online Consultation form. Once I receive your form, I’ll be in touch to discuss your requirements. If you haven’t had a reply within 24hrs please check your ‘junk’ folder or call 07717 89 44 14.