- Each One-to One dog training session is tailored specifically to your needs and those of your dog or puppy.
- We train in ‘real life’ situations, for example at your home, at a local park or even on a country walk.
- Rest assured Joyful Dogs only use positive reinforcement training.
One-to-one training: Better results. Faster.
Dog Behaviour Problems
- Socialisation – Emerging from Lockdown! Social skills training with people, children, dogs, other animals.
- Recall (Recall Dog Training) – voice or whistle. Get your dog racing to you, reliably!
- Jumping Up
- Loose Lead walking – so your arm stays in its socket!
- Retrieve – Fetch & Drop an object on cue
- Resource Guarding
- Stop ‘Stealing’ things!
- Focus – how to listen to you
- Calming down.
- Distractions – joggers, bikes, livestock
- Separation Anxiety – learning to be happy home alone
- Aggression issues – dog/dog; dog/human
To change my dog’s behaviour, first I change my own!
- You understand how to give your dog clear, consistent information;
- Your dog understands what’s expected, so makes the ‘right’ choices;
- Your well-trained dog is a joy to be around!
- £50 (up to 60 mins)
- £60 (up to 75 mins, weekdays)
- £60 (up to 60 mins, weekend rate)
Prices based on a travel distance within 4 miles of GL53 0DW. Additional miles charged at 50p per mile plus time-charge.
First – please complete this Consultation Form. Once we have your form, we’ll contact you with dates & times so you can choose your training appointments. If you haven’t heard from us within 48hrs please check your ‘Junk’ or call 07717 89 44 14. We look forward to working with you!