- Each one to one dog training session is tailored specifically to your needs and those of your dog or puppy.
- We train in ‘real life’ situations, for example at your home, at a local park or even on a country walk.
- Rest assured Joyful Dogs only use positive reinforcement dog training techniques.
One-to-one dog training: Better results. Faster.
Book One to One Dog Training
Please complete this Consultation Form. Once we have your form, we’ll contact you with dates & times so you can choose your training appointments. If you haven’t heard from us within 48hrs please check your ‘Junk’ or call 07717 89 44 14. We look forward to working with you!
Your Dog Training Problems … Solved!
Here are some common behaviour problems we can help you with:
- Socialisation – Emerging from Lockdown! Social skills training with people, children, dogs, other animals.
- Recall (Recall Dog Training) – voice or whistle. Get your dog racing to you, reliably!
- Stop Jumping Up
- Loose Lead walking – so your arm stays in its socket!
- Retrieve – Fetch & Drop an object on cue
- Resource Guarding
- Stop ‘Stealing’ things!
- Focus – how to listen to you
- Calming down.
- Distractions – stop chasing cars, joggers, bikes, livestock
- Separation Anxiety – being happy home alone
- Aggression issues – dog to dog; dog to human
- Training for PAT (Pets As Therapy) and ESA (Emotional Support Animal)
- You understand how to give your dog clear, consistent information;
- Your dog understands what’s expected, so makes the ‘right’ choices;
- Your well-trained dog is a joy to be around!
To change my dog’s behaviour, first I need to change my own!
- £50 (up to 60 mins)
- £60 (up to 75 mins, weekdays)
- £60 (up to 60 mins, weekend rate)
NB: Prices are based on locations within 5 miles of Cheltenham. Locations beyond this are possible but will incur an additional ‘time & travel’ charge.