1:1 dog training sessions mean we tailor things precisely for your dog. Importantly, it also means your dog is trained in ‘real life’ situations – eg at your home, the park … the pub! And because it’s 1:1, you can ask as many questions as you like. Think of me as your Personal Trainer – and enjoy better results with your dog. (Rest assured Joyful Dogs only use kind, positive reinforcement techniques).
My Dog Needs Help With …
- Recall – voice or whistle. Get your dog racing to you when you ask
- Polite greetings (no jumping)
- Lead walking – so your arm stays in its socket!
- Retrieve – Fetch & Drop an object
- (Not!) Dashing to / barking at the front door
- Stop ‘stealing’ things! How to Leave objects
- Focus – how to listen to you
- Brain games – to create a calm.
- Steady around distractions – joggers, bikes, livestock
- Resource Guarding
- Socialization – people, children, dogs, other animals
- Separation Anxiety – learning to be happy home alone
Did You Know?
Giving your dog’s brain a work-out is as important as keeping him physically fit? Brain work is tiring for dogs – so a few mins of brain games, means you’ll have an easier dog at home. For example we could teach your dog to:
- Bring the mail to you
- Tidy toys away
- Scentwork games
- And lots more!
You feel proud!
Your well trained dog is a joy to be with and welcomed anywhere. Interestingly, those who do regular training with their dogs tend to have calmer dogs.
- £50 (up to 60 mins)
- £60 (up to 75 mins, weekdays)
- £60 (up to 60 mins, weekend rate)
Prices based on a travel distance within 4 miles of GL50 2UQ. Additional miles charged at 50p per mile plus time-charge.
We will reply within 48hrs. If you haven’t heard back, by then, check your ‘Junk’ – it might be lurking there!