1:1 dog training sessions mean we tailor things precisely for your dog. Importantly, it also means your dog is trained in ‘real life’ situations – eg at your home, the park … the pub! And because it’s 1:1, you can ask as many questions as you like. Think of me as your Personal Trainer – and enjoy better results with your dog. (Rest assured Joyful Dogs only use kind, positive reinforcement techniques).
My Dog Needs Help With …
- Recall – overcoming ‘selective hearing’
- Polite greetings (no jumping)
- Lead walking – so your arm stays in its socket
- Retrieve – fetch an object
- How to ‘Leave’ objects
- Calm – at the vets, groomers, at home
- Focus amid distractions
- Impulse control – teach your dog to make ‘good choices’
- Separation issues – learning to be happy home alone
- Brain games – helps all dogs; those on restricted exercise, post-operation recovery
Did You Know?
Giving your dog’s brain a work-out is as important as keeping him physically fit? Brain work is tiring for dogs – so a few mins of brain games, means you’ll have an easier dog at home. Learn how to teach your dog to:
- Bring the mail to you
- Fetch your slippers, keys etc
- Tidy toys away
- Put out the recycling
- And lots more!
You feel proud! Your well trained dog is a joy – and welcomed anywhere. Interestingly, those who do regular training with their dogs tend to have calmer dogs.
- £50 (up to 60 mins)
- £60 (weekdays up to 75 mins)
- £60 (Sunday rate)
Prices based on a travel distance within 5 miles of GL50 2UQ. Additional miles charged at 50p per mile plus time-charge.
We will reply within 48hrs. If you haven’t heard back, by then, check your ‘Junk’ – it might be lurking there!