What Are Doggie Play Dates?
These 1 hour sessions are jam-packed with fun, new games you can teach your dog! Play together is a great way to stimulate your dog’s brain and body and strengthen your partnership together. In the process you explore ways to teach life skills like:
- Polite Play
- Impulse control
- Steadiness amid distractions
So, leave your cares behind for an hour and treat yourself (and your dog) to some fun!
Your dog will be able to try:
- Mini Agility Course
- Scentwork Games
- Whip-it Games (Not sure what this is? Watch this video – dogs LOVE playing Whip-it!)
- Brain Games
When & Where:
- Fridays: 12 noon
- Venue: The Scout Hut, 207 Leckhampton Road, GL53 0BX
Course Suitable For:
- All dogs, young or older who are fit and healthy (and fully vaccinated)
- Dogs play one at a time.
- Maximum of 6 dogs per session
How to book:
- £15 per session (1 hour)
- NEW clients, click here for Booking Form
- EXISTING clients, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know…?
Dogs are one of the few species that play well in to their adult years? So, its important we give them an outlet for frolic!