About Dannyelle Fielder
I grew up in Birmingham and, despite the heavy city scenery, always found myself spending the weekends searching for any wildlife I could discover in the local green spaces. I eventually moved to Cheltenham to attend University studying Animal Behaviour and Welfare; this is where my interest in canine behaviour really grew. My passion for animals led me to pursuing a career working with and helping owners and their dogs.
How I work
You’ll be able to be at ease when working with me as I only use Positive reinforcement methods – I keep up to date with all the latest research on how our dogs learn and what we can do to encourage them.
I follow a system of relationship building, understanding and rewarding your dog. Through this system, I have been able to help many owners go from pulling their hair out to enjoying every moment with their dogs.
For your peace of mind…
From University to Now
I have over 10 years’ experience working in the animal sector and have been fortunate enough to work with a wide range of species. Working in all these roles have enabled me to hone my behaviour skills, however, the Cheltenham Animal Shelter and Blue Cross have been imperative in my experience working alongside dogs with certain behaviour issues.
I have had the opportunity to attend many additional group training sessions, shadowed behaviourists, online training and had 1:1 training session’s – all of which were specific to working with and helping dogs that needed additional training and behaviour care.
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc (Hons) Animal Behaviour and Welfare (2:2) – 2014
- St James city farm, 2011 – 2013
- Cotswold Wildlife Park, 2014 – 2016
- Gloucestershire Wildlife Trust, 2016 – 2018
- Animal Buddies Pet Care, 2016 – 2018
- Cheltenham Animal Shelter, 2018 – 2019
- Blue Cross, 2019 – Present
- Professional Dog Trainer – Present
Your dog is in safe hands
- Dannyelle is fully insured with Protectivity Insurance.
- References available on request.